The Yoga Resource Practice Manual eBook is a comprehensive guide for yoga practitioners of all levels. All rolled into one, it is a reference manual, an instruction guide, a photo library, and a collection of Darren Rhodes’ personal anecdotes from over two decades of practice and more than a decade of teaching. Whether you are a brand new beginner interested in learning step-by-step practice instructions, or a seasoned practitioner looking to take your practice to the next level with advanced tips and techniques, this eBook has something for you!
The eBook features:
- detailed practice instructions for 360 unique yoga poses and 425 photographs
- safety instructions with modifications for special conditions and/or varying abilities
- poses organized into 10 distinct categories, helpful for sequencing and class preparation
- hyperlinked visual indexes to easily locate poses
- audio pronunciation of each Sanskrit pose name (Apple and Inkling versions only)
- a video library featuring Darren Rhodes’ unique teaching style (Kindle version offers links to YouTube only)
Please note: Amazon/Kindle does not support enhanced multimedia eBooks. To purchase the enhanced eBook with audio and video, you must purchase through iTunes or Inkling.