The Yoga Resource Practice Manual eBook is now available on Amazon (for Kindle and Kindle Fire), on the iTunes store (for iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch), and on inkling (for all computers and laptops).
The Yoga Resource Practice Manual eBook is a comprehensive guide for yoga practitioners of all levels. All rolled into one, it is a reference manual, an instruction guide, a photo library, and a collection of Darren Rhodes’ personal anecdotes from over two decades of practice and more than a decade of teaching. Whether you are a brand new beginner interested in learning step-by-step practice instructions, or a seasoned practitioner looking to take your practice to the next level with advanced tips and techniques, this eBook has something for you!
The eBook features:
- detailed practice instructions for 360 unique yoga poses and 425 photographs
- safety instructions with modifications for special conditions and/or varying abilities
- poses organized into 10 distinct categories, helpful for sequencing and class preparation
- hyperlinked visual indexes to easily locate poses
- audio pronunciation of each Sanskrit pose name (Apple and Inkling versions only)
- a video library featuring Darren Rhodes’ unique teaching style (Kindle version offers links to YouTube only)
Please note: Amazon/Kindle does not support enhanced multimedia eBooks. To purchase the enhanced eBook with audio and video, you must purchase through iTunes or Inkling.